Supervisory Wildland Firefighter (Supervisory Forestry Technician)/ Minneapolis, MN
Chloeta is a dynamic and growing business that solves problems internationally for our clients.
Wildland Fire Captain (Engine)
Chloeta is recruiting to fill multiple Call When Needed (CWN) Engine Captain positions.
Supervises operations of a Chloeta Type 6 or Type 7 engine module throughout the field season, responding to wildland fires and all risk incidents.
- Serves as Initial Attack Incident Commander. Provides for crew safety and welfare during tactical operations in compliance with all applicable tactical operations.
- Directs a crew in project work in support of ecosystem management and fuels management projects.
- Develops and implements training programs (mandatory, formal, and informal) in compliance with policy and regulations.
- Manages property, procurement, maintenance, and inventory of equipment and fleet equipment.
- Provides technical and administrative supervision to an engine. Plans and assigns work. Develops performance standards. Gives advice, counsel, or instruction.
For more information, click here.