Adult Range Schools: Tallgrass
August 24 @ 8:00 am - August 26 @ 5:00 pm
- Plant identification and grassland ecology
- Kansas Rangelands: Being Prepared, using adaptive management to be ready for whatever comes your way!
- Interactive Ecology…Know your plants
- Reclaim the Range: Tools and Strategies
- The Range Roadmaps: Getting Directions
- Landscape Art and Economics
- Planning the Future-Understanding the Past
- Rangelands Resources: Can you see harmony?
- Management Decisions: Beyond Educated Guesses
- Planning with Purpose: Putting it all Together
- Range Developments: Location, Location, Location!
- Managing rangelands for wildlife
- Managing rangelands for livestock types
- Forage and animal balance
- Sampling, measuring, and monitoring…evaluate what you have, decide what you want, check to see if you are making progress.
- Learn with your neighbors! Receive expert instruction from ranchers as well as agency and university staffs!
For more information, click here